The Australian athletics neighborhood is in mourning after the shock dying of a younger rising star, leaving many golf equipment paying tribute to the boy with an “extraordinary ability”.
Zulqarnain Haider, 14, was an completed athlete competing for Keilor Little Athletics Club in Melbourne’s northwest.
The teen represented his state on a nationwide degree, breaking many information alongside the way in which in his quick stint in athletics.
Little Athletics Victoria honoured the younger athlete posting on social media about his passing on Wednesday.
“Little Athletics Victoria is shocked and saddened to learn of the recent and sudden passing of Keilor Little Athlete, Zulqarnain Haider,” the state physique introduced.
“’Zulq’, to those who knew him, was an athlete with extraordinary ability.
“His athletics achievements in his very short life were possibly peerless.
“Our thoughts are with his family and friends.
“Rest in peace.”
While Zulq’s reason behind dying stays unknown, the information of his passing despatched shockwaves by means of the athletics neighborhood with many golf equipment and buddies sharing their recollections of the star athlete.
Little Athletics Australia stated Zulq was a” true competitor and far beloved proficient Victorian athlete”.
“Zulq was an extraordinary athlete who dominated our Coles Australian Little Athletics Championships and broke Australian Personal Bests in the process,” the nationwide physique acknowledged.
“Our thoughts are with Zulq’s family and friends during this difficult time, Rest In Peace Zulq”
Coburg Little Athletics Centre shared it’s condolences to Zulq’s household and buddies.
“He was a joy to watch and many of our athletes stopped what they were doing whenever he ran,” the membership wrote.
“A phenomenal talent taken too soon.”
The type phrases saved flowing, as many got here to phrases together with his dying.
“Heartbreaking. Condolences to his family, friends and all those at Keilor LAC who had the privilege of watching this superstar grow as an exceptional athlete,” Brighton Little Athletics wrote.
“An incredible and humble athlete with an infectious smile,” Cranbourne Little Athletics shared.
Many folks commented on the tribute that Zulq was a “pleasure to watch” and “incredibly talented”.
Zulq’s athletic achievements:
Little Athletics State and National championships
• Under 12: gold medallist in State 100m, 200m and 400m titles and broke the 200m State document
• Under 13: gold medallist in State and National 100m, 200m, 400m, 80m hurdles and 200m hurdles titles; broke the State and National 200m hurdles document; anchored
Victoria to a gold medal within the 4x100m
• Under 14: gold medallist in State Combined Event Championship
• Under 14: gold medallist in State 100m, 200m and 90m hurdles titles; silver medallist in 200m hurdles and 400m; gold medallist in National 200m, silver medallist in 90m hurdles (Victorian document) and 400m; anchored Victoria to a gold medal within the 4x100m title
• Under 13: broke the Victorian 400m document
• Under 14: gold medallist in State and National 100m, 200m and 400m titles; anchored Victoria to gold medal in 4x100m
• Under 15: gold medallist in National 100m title; bronze medallist in 400m; silver medallist in 4x100m relay